What is Root Canal Treatment & What Are The Steps Involved In Root Canal Treatment?
Hi! friends good to meet everybody in this blog again. In this post let us learn the steps of root canal treatment before that let us know what is root canal treatment? Root canal treatment or endodontic treatment is necessary when the centre part within the tooth known as the pulp, nerves and living connective become infected or inflamed. The common causes of tooth damage are cavities, broken teeth, trauma, gum diseases. It is recommended to see a general dentist immediately if you experience a toothache or gum pain. If you don't know any dentist in your area then search for No1 Root Canal Centre.
The steps of root canal treatment are
1) At first, local anesthesia is administered to the tooth which is to be treated.
2) Endodontist drills an opening through the crown or the biting surface of the tooth to access the pulp chamber.
3) Using special files the endodontist cleans out the infected, diseased and pulp from the canals.
4) Once all the infected and dead tissue is removed, the canals are disinfected using disinfectants.
5) The canals are then shaped with fine instruments.
6) Afterthat, canals can be filled with the root canal fillings known as Gutta Percha.
6) A temporary cover material which acts as a seal is placed above the Gutta Percha.
7) Thereafter, the crown is cemented in place so that it never dislodges.
To ensure whether you have cavities or broken teeth for diagnosing contact your dentist or No1 Root Canal Centre immediately. For further details please call @ +91 87782 34785 or www.imperialdentalclinic.in.