Types of Dental Implants & Techniques
Hi! friends, good to see you in this post. In this blog post, let us learn the types of implants and techniques. There are two main two types of Dental Implants.
1) Endosteal: The implants are placed in the jawbone. Typically made of titanium and shaped like small crews. It is the most commonly used type of implant.
2) Subperiosteal: These implants are placed under the gum but on the above of jawbone in the mouth. This type of implant may be used in patients who do not have enough healthy natural jawbone.
To know the techniques involved in it, please continue reading till the end. If your jawbone is not able to support implants several techniques can be used to rebuild bone, restore your natural jawline.
The techniques are:
1) Bone augmentation: This involves restoring or generating bone in your jaw when it is not able to support implants.
2) Sinus lift: Also called the sinus augmentation or sinus elevation, this involves adding bone below in the sinus.
3) Ridge expansion: If your jaw is not wide enough to support dental implants, bone graft material can be added to a small ridge, or space is created along the top of our jaw.
So, friends, to maintain a healthy smile place the implants in your jaw. To know more techniques about implants contact Dental Implants in Chennai. For more details please visit www.imperialdentalclinic.in. To clear your doubts please call @ +91 87782 34785.
#BestRootCanalTreatment #DentalImplants #AlignmentOfTeeth #No1RootCanalCentre #BestDentalClinic #DentalClinicsNearTradeCentre #BestRootCanalTreatmentInChennai #BestRootCanalTreatmentInRamapuram #BestRootCanalTreatmentInManapakkam #DentalImplantsInChennai #DentalImplantsInRamapuram #DentalImplantsInManapakkam #AlignmentOfTeethInChennai #AlignmentOfTeethInRamapuram #AlignmentOfTeethInManapakkam #No1RootCanalCentreInChennai #No1RootCanalCentreInRamapuram #No1RootCanalCentreInManapakkam #BestDentalClinicInChennai #BestDentalClinicInRamapuram #BestDentalClinicInManapakkam #DentalClinicsNearChennai